Speech to text
Audio file text transcription
Transcribing an audio or video file is simply a method for transforming an oral text into a written one.
Speech to text is a three-step process:
- Manual transcription by specialised translators
- Proofreading by qualified staff
- If required, the proofread text can be translated into other languages by certified translators
A precise workflow is necessary to ensure the fidelity and high quality of the final text.
Transforming spoken language into a written text is a demanding task requiring language skills and accuracy, if only to delete superfluous fillers, hesitations and an infinite array of typical oral communication features which require filtering out of a written text.
Nexo Corporation converts audio files into written texts for companies and private parties, our main services in this sense include:
- transcriptions of phone recordings
- transcriptions of conventions
- transcriptions of conferences
- transcriptions of congresses
- transcriptions of board of directors meetings
- transcriptions of interviews
- transcriptions of speeches
- transcriptions of university lectures